We have began to compile a list of shows that have been postponed or cancelled. We will also feature information regarding shows that will go on as planned but will require health checks.
If your event was cancelled and you won tickets through any one of our stations (MIX 99.5, HITS 100.3, Q104.1, Real Rock 105.7 or 94.5 WPTI), please note that we can not offer a substitution prize.
Florida Georgia Line at the the Coastal Credit Union Music Park Raleigh previously scheduled for October 21 and the PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte previously scheduled for October 22
- Three Doors Down at Red Hat Amphitheater in Raleigh
- Mat Kearney at The Fillmore Charlotte and The Ritz Raleigh
- Chevelle N.I.R.A.T.I.A.S. Tour 2021 previously scheduled for the Piedmont Hall at Greensboro Coliseum on 11/14/21
- DISTURBED at SPECTRUM CENTER in CHARLOTTE
- The Weeknd has cancelled their Charlotte show on February 15, 2022 at Spectrum Center
- Ludacris, Nelly, CeeLo Gree and the Ying Yang Twins on January 8 at the Greensboro Coliseum
- KISS Coastal Credit Union Music Park in Raleigh (date TBD)
- Jesse McCartney at The Ritz Raleigh and The Fillmore Charlotte has been postponed. Hang on to your ticket, it will be honored for the rescheduled date (TBD)
- Steve Vai at The Fillmore Charlotte has been rescheduled to October 23. Your tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at Live Nation and Ticketmaster:
We’re committed to doing everything we can to ensure we can continue bringing amazing live concerts to fans. Starting October 4th, prior to entry into the following venues ALL shows will require attendees to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event OR full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose). Proof must be a PRINTED copy of a negative test result or vaccination card, or the original vaccination card.
PNC Music Pavilion
Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
The Fillmore Charlotte
Coastal Credit Union Music Park
Red Hat Amphitheater
Please note: Select artists and shows will require these same entry protocols BEFORE October 4th. Please check the event page on LiveNation.com and keep an eye on your email for the latest guidelines for your specific show.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at the Tanger Center
The Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts has announced the following updates to its health and safety protocols effective Dec. 28 (opening night of the touring Broadway production of ‘Come From Away’).
- Face coverings are required inside the Tobee & Leonard Kaplan Theater.
- Food and beverage items are not permitted in the seating area.
Both of these policies will be in effect for all events until further notice. As previously announced, select Tanger Center events also require proof of vaccination/negative COVID test for admission.
For more information, please visit TangerCenter.com/PatronHealth.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at the Carolina Theatre Greensboro
To minimize exposure to COVID-19 for patrons, artists, staff, and volunteers, the Carolina Theatre of Greensboro will be requiring proof of full vaccination or negative viral test within 72 hours prior to attending or participating in an event at the theatre for everyone age 12 and above, effective October 1, 2021.
Proof will be required before entry to the theatre and will be accepted in the form of an original vaccination card, a photocopy or digital image of the card, or a printout of negative test results, along with a photo ID.
In addition to following local, state, and federal guidelines and mandates, the theatre has taken the following steps to maintain the safety and comfort of patrons:
- Masks are required in accordance with the Guilford County Commissioners’ updated policy as of August 13, 2021. Everyone over the age of five must wear a face covering. (Concessions can be enjoyed once seated in the auditorium.)
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Hand sanitation stations can be found throughout the theatre lobby, with regular cleaning of high-touch areas by theatre staff.
- All theatre restrooms have been upgraded with touchless toilets, sinks, soap dispensers, and towel dispensers.
- Paperless e-tickets are now in use for all events.
The Carolina Theatre has implemented these changes as the safety of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers is our top priority.
Things may look a bit different, but we’re all doing our best to embrace the new normal and make adjustments as we move forward. As always, our guests’ safety is our highest priority, and we look forward to seeing you back at the theatre when you’re ready!
Learn more HERE